The Student-in-Need Initiative supports programs throughout the year that align with RHEF’s mission of equity for all students, regardless of their ability to pay. Donations provide, among other items, clothing, eye glasses, field trip funds, exam fees, and school supplies for Red Hook students. These are just a few of the many ways your contribution makes a difference for Red Hook kids. Please join RHEF as we work together to meet the needs of students and families at home and in school by making a gift to the Student in Need Initiative.
HOW TO DONATE
We’ve partnered with PayPal to accept credit card donations to make supporting RHEF easy: click on the button above to donate now. Or you can simply mail a check payable to the RHEF at PO Box 2, Red Hook, NY, 12571.
HONOR A TEACHER WITH A DONATION
In the past, RHEF has encouraged contributions to our Student in Need Fund initiative by honoring individual teachers and staff members with each donation. Feel free to send us a note along with your PayPal donation mentioning who you’re honoring with your gift. Here is just some of the feedback from Red Hook faculty and staff:
- “What an honor! This is welcome news indeed. Just a few weeks ago I brought to the attention of our team a child in need of eyeglasses.” (middle school teacher)
- “Wow. That is awesome. What a wonderful way to start the holiday season.” (high school teacher)
- “Thank you for letting us know! This is a great gift.” (middle school teaching team)
- “How wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this with me. I do have a student in mind that could use some clothing this winter. I will reach out to Mr. Boyd.” (Mill Road teacher)
- “Thank you so much!!! This certainly brightened my day 😉 I already know which student in need I would like to help out!!! Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!” (middle school guidance counselor)