Our 1st Mini-Grant Recipients
All recipients in this first round are Red Hook Central School District teachers. The mini-grant program is designed to support innovative educational programming that enriches student learning.
- $1,000 awarded to Kim Goldhirsch, at Linden Avenue Middle School for the Mid-Level Leadership Conference.
- $1,000 awarded to Lydia Cordier for the Garden at Mill Road.
- $275 awarded to Eleanor Lydon-Clements at Linden Avenue Middle School to help support the Medieval Times field trip.
- $665 awarded to Steven Hughes at Linden Avenue Middle School to help support the First Lego League Robotics Competition.
- $1,000 awarded to William Decker at the Red Hook High School to support the Model United Nations.
We encourage students, faculty, and staff members of the district to submit an application to the next round of mini-grants for future funding consideration. Perhaps you have a good idea. Think outside the box. The possibilities for innovation are endless!